Friday 1 July 2011

I am no superman

Finally something worth reading came out....so feel free to waste five minutes on it..lol..this is fun...and has nothing so what to do with me...again remember..


I am no superman...
I’m not the light at the end of the tunnel
Nor an emotional bag to pummel
I am not the fall on guy
On whom you can rely
Just another one who’s going to feed you too many a lie
I am really not a breath of fresh air
Or a place to lay yourself bare
Matter of fact, I’ll say anything you want to hear
Then later cause you to tear
So you want me to be honest with you
Well then everything you heard is true
I’ m a swirling black hole of chaos
A fall into an abyss, too long continuous
One mindless blur
A trap to ensnare
The next temptation to err
And if you ever think I’m a pit-stop
Move on to the next rest stop
I’m none but a gloomy tavern
Along this road, trounced upon by many a maiden
Serving up nothing but the usual cold drinks of sorrows and salty tears
Wasting away your better years
So if you’re looking for the wind in my cape
No, no, baby, try to escape
But these words will do you no good
Probably because you’re just thinking I’m a really cool dude
So even when I scream out
I am no superman
You won’t hear me out
And fall in love with this mere human.

No comments:

Post a Comment